Compose a slideshow
Here the quick steps:
- Chose "File", "New" from the menu bar.
- Chose "piXflow", "Mount Image Library" from
the menu bar. Here you chose a directory that holds your images. Of
course the directory can have subdirectories with other images, these
will become browsable automaticly.
- On the left hand you now can see the directory tree. If you choose
a directory you will see all the contained images on the right. If
you choos a directory for the first time, you have to be a bit patient,
since piXflow has to calculate thumbnails
for your images. These will be stored on disc for future use.
- Doubleclick the images that you want to insert into your slideshow.
You will see the added images in the lower half.
- Now you can save your slideshow using the menu "File",
"Save as ..."
Play a slideshow
- Chose "piXflow", "Play ..." or "piXflow",
"Play full screen" from the menu bar.
- You can manipulate the player with the buttons or with the context
menu that appears when you click the right mouse button.